With a Johnson scholarship behind you, you have everything in front of you. Since 1998, the Johnson scholarship program has awarded over $1,000,000 in scholarships and academic grants to students across Canada.
The 2016 Johnson Inc. Scholarship Program is open and applications can now be submitted.
Who May Apply
To apply, applicants must be:
- a Canadian resident;
- completing high school in 2016; and,
- commencing post-secondary education in the fall of 2016.
Applicants must also fall into one of the following categories:
- have a home or auto policy through Johnson;
- have a parent/guardian or grandparent who has a home or auto policy through Johnson;
- have a parent/guardian or grandparent who is a member/employee of a Johnson sponsor/client group; and has a home or auto policy or group benefit plan through Johnson;
- have a parent/guardian or grandparent who is a member/employee of a Johnson sponsor/client group, but does not have a home or auto policy or group benefit plan through Johnson; or
- be a child/grandchild of a Johnson employee.
Applications shall be submitted on the completion of the applicant’s graduating year of high school.
Completed application forms must be submitted by August 31, 2016 and must include an official high school transcript of your final year marks.
Please see the online application form to obtain full requirements and submissions instructions.
Johnson will award 50 scholarships each valued at $1,000 to students attending a post-secondary educational institution in Canada in the fall of 2016.
Selection and Announcement of Winners
An independent examiner(s) is retained to review and evaluate all applications and identify the successful candidates for 2016. Please note that the decision of the examiner(s) is final and not subject to appeal. Selection of successful applicants will be completed by October 31, 2016.
For More Information
If you require further information, please call toll free 1-866-544-2673 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.