Johnson Sponsorship Program
At Johnson, helping is in our nature. Each year we've given back to the communities we serve through the Johnson Sponsorship program. If you’re an individual, organization or business that seeks to make a difference in the lives of everyday Canadians we want to hear from you.
Johnson's Health Care sponsorships cover a wide range of initiatives. You might be looking for support for an upcoming fundraising event for a hospital, raising awareness about a specific health issue, or require assistance with community outreach; Johnson is here to help.
Education is at the forefront of any great community, and we serve all members of society, young and old, from a variety of backgrounds. Sponsorship opportunities might include a school fundraiser, events for retired teachers and educators or professional development workshops and grants.
Giving back to communities is an essential part of Johnson’s people-first mentality. We support groups and organizations that seek to make their neighbourhood the best it can be. From grass-roots environmental initiatives to engaging with local businesses, we promote sponsorships that let communities lead the way.
Wellness sponsorships cover a broad array of projects and ideas. Whether it’s championing local sports or promoting mental health awareness in the workplace, Johnson is consistently working to improve the welfare of Canadians.
We welcome applications from a variety of individuals, organizations, community groups, businesses and more. Johnson will only consider sponsoring events/programs that:
- Occur within Canada
- Align to one of our four priorities--Education, Health Care, Community, Wellness
- Education: school fundraisers, events for retired teachers and educators or professional development workshops and grants
- Health Care: fundraising initiatives/events for health care facilities and/or nurses, raising awareness about a specific health issue, or require assistance with community outreach
- Community: supporting groups and organizations that strive to benefit their surrounding community by providing an economic and social impact
- Wellness: initiatives/events that promote mental health awareness and/or physical wellness
- Provide Johnson with marketing opportunities, including customer programs and community engagement
- Are submitted at least 90 days prior to the sponsorship start date
- Outside of Canada
- Discriminating, based on sex, age, race, national or ethnic backgrounds, religion, sexual orientation, values, religious beliefs, gender identity, marital status, family status, religious organization, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law
- Political, advocacy, or fraternal
- Travel by groups, teams or individuals
- Individual requests not related to a larger event or initiative
- Charities or not-for-profit
- Not in alignment with Johnson’s marketing strategies
- Submitted less than 90 days prior to the sponsorship start date
Applying is easy, just be sure to submit your application at least 90 days prior to the requested sponsorship start date. Be as detailed as possible in your application and include any necessary supporting documents. Examples of supporting documents include:
- Project proposals
- Marketing materials
- Event invitations
- Organizational information